Tuesday, May 3, 2011

College Decal Stickers and the End of a Journey

These days I love walking around the senior parking lot with my iPhone in hand.

Ready to take pics of college decal stickers.

It's my way, I guess, of celebrating the end of a journey with my students.

A journey that involves a process of exploring, discovering, narrowing, selecting, applying, waiting, receiving, and deciding on the best college fit for them.

College decals have become a symbol of that shared experience.

That epic adventure.

And taking these pictures always seems to energize me for the journey ahead.

With a new set of juniors.

And working with them closely to find that excellent college fit.

(Excuse the unprofessional quality of my pics. I should have thought about shooting the pics at an angle to avoid my reflection.)




.