Wednesday, March 6, 2013

@UVADean Top New Tweets

Who is in the mood for a few insightful dean @UVADean tweets?

I am.

Here are some of my recent favorites.










This last tweet is from the Common Application.  I was shocked when the CA announced that the short answer question (1000 characters) was removed from 2013-2014 application.

That means only one personal essay.

With an extended word length 650 words.


On another note, I thought you might enjoy a picture from my seat at last night's Thunder vs. Lakers game.

The last couple Thunder games I've attended have been L's.  It's sort of made me feel insecure.

Like I'm some sort of jinx or curse on the Thunder.

But last night, the Thunder were sharp all night and made big plays down the stretch (12-0 run) to close out Kobe and the Lakers.

Have a great rest of the week!